.bmp)

Hello family how is everything! Here in Chile things are doing good, conference was very good, I got to see alot of people from the MTC! Like Elder Hathaway! I also saw Elder Hafen who is one of my old friends from Vegas! He just came to the mission lol the other kid is Elder Stermetz from Arizona he is fresh from the MTC lol he thinks I'm a stud with Spanish we talk alot on pdays because we are exactly alike. I like girls, he likes girls. I like halo and call of duty, he does too. I love volleyball, he does too! I finally have someone to play with! He is tight, and I'm tight lol I worked my butt off this week like I told dad in his email, I lead the music, blessed the sacrament and gave a talk while taking care of our investigators. lol Alot of work is needed here in Longavi, my comp is content.. and doesn't push himself. he hit a year this week and died with it lol. Im really enjoying the mission right now, even with another comp from Peru. I just swear they are from a different planet lol... .. we played soccer today with a bunch of Chileans today I sprained a kids ankle. Its his fault, he ran at me full speed with the ball and thought I was going to move. no bro, I'm twice your size.. maybe next time he will think lol.... I'm slowly getting better at soccer its still really hard. Well I'm doing good, I'm learning alot and working hard. Had alot of good experiences this week..
Love Elder Ward


0 comments:
Post a Comment