.bmp)
So today is interesting, there is a riot outside as I am doing Internet here in Linares. Because Chile won today their soccer game.. soccer soccer soccer lol. So my new area is cool, its just a small branch of about 40 members. I had to give a talk yesterday, I had 40 min lol.. yeah that was fun lol I really like my new area and my new comp is Elder David Castillo from PERU lol yeah... lol . We have 2 good investigators, besides that we have nothing the work really needs a lot of help here. So I have a lot on my plate.. oh hey! Elder Garey got transferred to my district as my District Leader! We are going to see each other for a year of the mission lol.. I was really mad about not seeing Elder Hathaway but i should see him Wednesday at conference! So I'm almost fluent in Spanish that's nice. Its also nice to hear Landon and Jared are bums using all of my stuff.. I still miss my old sector, I had to say goodbye to the family (Ulloa), man they made me a pinata .. they cried when I left it was really hard. I don't really know what to write this week, just things are going good, its really cold and I wish the best for all of you at home. Oh we did find a family this week, it was sweet they had so many questions and the dad was just amazed that I could answer all of them lol.. we will see where it goes.. oh and yeah a lot of people lost their homes here its bad, its really poor here. Houses of tin and sticks, I can't stand up in alot of them. We went out with the branch president to distribute food.. I'm going to learn alot here, but now I'm going to go play volleyball 2 of the newbies in our zone say they know how to play so I'm going to go see...
Love Elder Ward


0 comments:
Post a Comment