Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Why Transfers....Now?









Hello family, so I am being transferred to a place called Longavi. And yes I have put weight back on I'm almost back up to 80 kilos. I'm at 75 kilos right now. But hey all is good here, except that I really don't want to leave Hualqui I said bye to the Ulloa family and their kids cried, they made me promise that I would write them for the rest of my life..I agreed lol I am enjoying the mission but its just like everyone I have gotten close to for the last 3 years of my life I have had to say bye to, I don't know what the Lord is trying to teach me but man do I not like it one bit. Oh it rained for days this week.. literally four days straight, it looks like I will be transferred tomorrow in the rain too.. not looking forward to that lol.So my MTC companion is taking my spot here in Hualqui that's pretty cool, I just feel really bad that he has to be comps with Elder Salvatierra. I am writing a letter and leaving it on my bed or his new bed lol... The light bulb was an antenna that's how they do it here, and the Elders on the couch was before lunch at a members house. Big shout out to mom for buying me a very beautiful purple rain suit. When any light hits it I glow like Barney. So I make an effort to wear bright ties with it. So now I'm not just yelled at cause I'm a gringo, now I'm a big purple gringo walking in the rain lol.. but i enjoy it. The work is booming because we keep getting references, whoever sent me that video Small and Simple Things.. thanks I pop it in during lunch or something and then after they just hand me references so right now we have 11 investigators all progressing we had 7 at church yesterday it just really sucks that I am being transferred. But hey I'm learning a lot and experiencing a lot. Everyone I love you !!! I will write letters soon I don't know the mail situation in my next sector yet.

Love Elder Matthew James Ward

0 comments: