Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Rain, Rain




Hello family how was the great fourth of July! well for me I walked around all day.. in wind and rain, the bum part of my rain pants broke so I had a nice wet bum all day... lol So this week was good, me and my comp are really making progress with some of the people we found this week we found two jovens, both sixteen and they are cousins. They came to church too! We have taught them 3 times and one is very interested in the the priesthood, which is good since there are no young men in the branch. So maybe that will change soon. We had another Zone conference with the new President and his wife, I really like them. Just things are changing alot, like we only have interviews and conferences every 12 weeks! I also got my scripture cases for my small English scriptures, man they are legit! lol I have been learning alot in this new area, especially because I have alot of responsibility in the branch. To answer dads other question, there are 2 elders in Longavi, 4 elders in Linares and 4 sister missionaries in Linares, and that's our district. Our zone is with the missionaries in Parral. Longavi is going to take a different type of work, Love and Patience.. And that is what I'm learning right now.. And I am trying very hard to apply the things that I am learning. I love you all!!!!!!!! PS. I MISS ENGLISH

MOM
I'm doing good I just sleep with out a pillow lol.. and the new president changed a lot we have conferences every 12 weeks now! lol and same with interviews. But he is going to come around and train us personally alot. Hey its what elder packer instructed him to do so I'm for it lol.. so I dont know my mail situation. I just really want some american money lol we have lunch 4 times a week but its portions for a little girl.. and yes we do alot of service but I dont need anything. we should be having a baptism in two weeks but we still have alot of work to do. I love you mom!

0 comments: