Friday, July 23, 2010

Grandpa would be proud!







Hello family, would like to start out this email saying its going to be alittle different than last weeks. I had alot of experiences this week but they were very sad, and very hard to go through. I learned alot this week. And I still have not received a fancy American bank card that could really help me out right now lol. We had service this week to chop some wood, and when we got there I was given a dull axe and when I asked where was the wood, the woman pointed to a tree. I had to do all the work myself. My gloves ripped and my hand got a nice cut, but don't worry I pulled a Grandpa Olds, a napkin and tape and went to work! Dont worry mom my hand is fine. This week we did contacts in the market. A lot of people really didn't like me because the market is about a kilometer long and once your in it its hard to get out unless its on the other side. We set up in the middle and as my comp manned the table I went out and stopped the traffic. I learned alot this week, but alot of things I don't want to write. Just people experience so much pain and sorrow. I miss paying tything. I miss time..... I never have time.... I don't know this is the first time I really don't feel like writing I'm sorry. I'm fine though so don't worry, just experiencing a lot. I would like a picture of our new dog lol..

Love Elder Ward

0 comments: