Hey family whats going on, so I'm still here in the rest stop in the middle of nowhere . lol Six more weeks lol we should have a baptism this month coming up though so its all worth it. Its not all about baptisms. I learned that a lot this last 6 weeks here in Longavi, I am serving in meaningful ways. If it means helping my companion find his testimony and teach him correct doctrine, or listening to people for hours about their trials and afflictions. I don't know, but I am serving. I am content with knowing that when I am serving them I am serving my God. This last week went by really fast, I learned a lot and hope that me and my comp can continue to build a relationship. Slowly we are. I want to thank everyone for the emails that I received this week, I was very happy to have so many great emails. bro Jared, !Esta o no! I happened to read D&C 121-3 this week lol I think its the Lord speaking to me. lol So this week we had some really intense lessons, my comp is mad at me because I'm not by the book on the lessons and I take over, he says. If the spirit tells me something, I'm going to do it. If someone needs to be taught something for their spiritual progression I'm going to take the time to teach it. If someone just needs us to listen, we listen. Holy jazz, talk about rain this week, we had a day that it rained big time all day. Just to make our day better every appointment fell lol members to, we tried everything. Contacts all day, 10 hours of contacts. A first for me in my life lol oh and how I hope its the last lol. And to add to it we got rejected all day but hey, I'm serving lol right. I hope you guys are receiving blessings for this! lol So this week I started a list, every question and the answer in the Book of Mormon. So far I have 56 questions about life or the gospel of Jesus Cristo and the answers are in the Book of Mormon, its absolutely amazing! Definitely a true book. Plus I love to watch people ask a tough question and see their reaction when I take them to the index and show them how to find the answer -then read the answer. Its amazing. lol I didn't take any photos this week sorry, out of batteries and I have about 4 dollars to life off of until next Monday and 3 dollars are going to fast offering. Not buying batteries lol.. Maybe I can find some in my meletas. Wll I'm doing good family and friends, the gospel is true.
Love Elder Matthew James Ward


0 comments:
Post a Comment