Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thanks for the Package






Hey hey hey Family! Whats going on!? This week was a lot better, kinda. I just learned to really bridle my tongue and watch what I say. I got the package!!! THANKS SO MUCH, so all the food is gone already though because I had to share. But man the watch and blanket are awesome! The pictures too... So this week, we by far got some of the top numbers in the mission isn't that great! 11 lessons with a member and 32 others, and 180 contacts! wow! I DON'T CARE ABOUT STUPID NUMBERS. I care about the people we are teaching and whether they are progressing or not, and if my time and the things I do help them change for the better in anyway. (He is still struggling with his companion) Im learning Spanish though! so hey, I just wish I could be comps with someone who cares and has love for the people. I have been studying caridad y amor (Charity and Love) every day because I really need it. lol.. And by the way its really cold, and we don't have a heater. Yeah welcome to Chile lol it sounds like I have had a bad week but I really haven't. I have learned alot about who I want to become and what type of missionary I want to be also. Man I am so happy to hear that the people I love back home are all good and happy... Jared didn't email me I am mad I want a picture of what he is up to I miss that kid. I took out 100 dollars because I am buying another coat and an umbrella, but I am out of the hour I have to email so I love you all!!!! I'm happy dont worry!!!

0 comments: