




Subject: CAMBIOS!!!
Hey guess what this week was Cambios! I'm staying in Hualqui with the Peruvian! great news huh... Not lol Well this week was alot better, the Lord blessed me with knowing Spanish finally this week was actually quite easy when it came to speaking. We did service, Chopped wood for 5 hours it was just me Elder Rawe and Elder Godfrey doing it lol man it was fun. And no I'm not small they are just really big gringos, they are both 21 I am 19 lol ok.. We taught alot of new people this week and are trying to find some good investigators right now we only have 2 good ones. Oh yesterday I helped one of our investigators with her English homework she is 20 she had her friends over to have English help to. Man they thought I was so cool that I could help them, and I thought it was cool cause I was explaining how to use there, their and they're in Spanish lol same with all the possessives in English its like 20words in Spanish its like 4 lol.. So The other elders Garey and Godfrey tried 4 times to scare my companion this week because they don't like him either, but they ended up scaring me every time.. yeah Emily would of freaked! I am excited to call home this week and hope everything works if not talk to you Christmas. I am excited to hear from all of you, Oh yeah I hit six months last Wednesday so we made a fire Elder Ward (Jared) style, Thanks for the box that started it up for us;) lol It was alot of fun Well I'm doing good and I'll talk to you all Sunday!
Love Elder Ward
Jared how dare you email me with a photo of a xbox controller.. I miss it.....


0 comments:
Post a Comment