Monday, April 19, 2010

Family Baptism




We baptized the family this week! It was really stressful because the califont didn't work, you can see it in one of the pictures. ..... So yeah I got to baptize in cold water baby! 3 people to! I did Jioseph first, he was easy he is really small. I had to be careful with his name because there are random i´s so its hard to pronounce. Then I baptized German and I had to do it twice because I missed a word. By this time I was freezing because I had been in the water for about 6 minutes and I finally baptized Karen she was easy to just the name was a little tough. Afterwards I had to pull the plug and wait for them to be done changing before I could. Yeah I was really cold. But it was an amazing experience to baptize a whole family it doesn't happen that often.

0 comments: