Hey family! How is it going? For me here in Chile things are going really good ;) and its not that cold yet so don't worry and I am preparing for the cold weather. This last week I got a new companion from Peru, he has been a member for 4 years and has been out a year this week. So I found out that I know a lot more Spanish than i thought, this week has been complete Spanish for me. Since my new comp can't speak English it takes my Spanish study to a whole new level. But I can almost understand everything said to me and I can talk and people actually understand me now. So I'm content for now! The Lord is blessing me a lot. We spent a lot of time contacting since we only had 4 investigators, now we have 11 lol my new companion is way tight. Except he locked himself out of his email account so we have to go back to the house to get the phone to call the office to try to get his account fixed so hopefully I will be able to get back on Internet. If not I love you all and be safe! I will try to email again in a few hours.
Ha so I'm back on the computer here in Hualqui. My comp is still having a hard time with his email, but I was able to get him on the phone with the old people in the office so I hope that they can help him. So this next week is going to be crazy because we have district class Tuesday, then the whole zone is going to Dechato to build homes on Wednesday. Then Thursday we have mission conferecia and then general conferencia too. So pretty much we already have alot of our time planned and then contacting and meeting with our investigators and jazz this week is just going to be crazy. Elder Garey and Godfrey are still in our house so at night I get to speak English con Elder Godfrey for about 45 min ever night. But I'm going through a weird thing were I can't speak English or espanol, and I far dang sure can't write either of them too.So it sounds to me like Jared is breaking my Honda! Stuff doesn't wear out if you treat it right. Geez, dad you were probably in the garage all day! I'm sorry that my emails have been so short but we are just so busy and its not getting any slower anytime soon. It continues to amaze me at how much you can experience in one day! And I am continually learning and becoming. I lost some of the letters I had written so I have to re-write some of them but I sent a bunch off about a week before the earth quake and then a week after it. So I hope somebody is getting my mail! lol I go to bed tired, then I wake up more tired. I swear someone is beating me in my sleep! But yet somehow when I'm out working I am fine, its so weird. So its taken a whole week to barely get to know my companion because what is usually said in one or two days took me a week! hahahahai read Cody's blog man I miss that guy. My new comp has really shown me what its all about, new convert only him and his mom/brother and the missionaries knocked their door and shared the plan of salvation. So he throws it at almost every person we contact I love it! Most missionaries are scared of teaching it. I am excited for the rest of the mission, so far some days go by so fast while others feel like two years. But this last week felt like one long day! But only one so its all good. I love you all! Talk to you next Week!!!
Love Elder Ward


0 comments:
Post a Comment