So this last week just flew by! We did our normal Missionary work and we also got to go to Dichato, we were supposed to build homes but lacking the materials so they had us clean up trash and broken homes.. I felt like Iwas back at work again, its quite funny how much of my job experience has helped me in the last 2 months. lol It was really sad, I had to joke around with the other gringos and talk about other stuff or else I would have cried. Then we had Mission conference, and then General Conference It was really nice to listen to something in English for once. Things are just so much better in English. The Spanish is coming slowly I am talking alot more now, I sat down and wrote almost 800 words I know in Spanish. yeah tight huh. Overall, I feel like I was just emailing you so I don't really have that much to write, oh! German and his son came to Priesthood session and liked It, that's a big deal saying that its an hour bus ride from their house. We should be baptizing their whole family this Sunday ;) Just the mission is going good, right now I am just finishing all I can with learning Spanish and working as hard as i can. Well I love you all and I will talk to you next week, oh we had 2 pretty big earthquakes. it was fun..
Love your son, Elder Ward

Dichato--the power of water





Riding home to Hualqui-they all changed into comfortable clothes


0 comments:
Post a Comment