Hey family! Thanks for sending me yet another package I can't wait to get it! This last week has been tough because a few of the days I have not been able to work due to being sick. DON'T FREAK OUT, the mission took good care of me. But the bathroom here in Hualqui, that might need to be replaced! lol and don't worry mom I am not boring at my lunch appointments now that I am getting used to the Chilean PERMISO aka the word that allows you to do what ever you want and I can speak Spanish now lol.. Ha we had a noche de hogar with the ward where President Chavez came and spoke, we had 93 people there! Including quite a bit of less actives and investigators! yeah! Beforehand me and Elder Godfrey were in charge of not allowing the kids to play on the stage so we played with them in the cultural hall just not on the stage, I just happened to have balloons in my bag;) lol but then I saw the saddest thing in the whole world! Two boys and a little girl playing with paper airplanes that didn't fly!!! Yes of course their Moms made them, and I thought to myself, man I remember how cool I thought my dad was when he would come home and could make me toys that actually flew. And on top of that more than one type, you know I made some and had some fun with the kids! Kudos to you dad for teaching me well... Oh and that big Book of Mormon we made for the missionary work part of the noche de hogar, it was pretty tight it opened up and we had a bunch of church stuff in it. I'm not getting along with my companion at all, he is just a big ball of pride he hides behind the, oh im a poor latino... but no he pops Mr money bag toys out of his suitcase but yet wants me to pay for the bus and the food, Yeah RIGHT.. lol All he cares about is numbers. I am learning patience and trying to let all the things of conference take part in my heart lol..... But we work hard, so I can't complain we are just missing the whole love part of the work so I actually don't enjoy it to much I hope I get transferred in 3 weeks I won't though. Karen and German are being baptized next week by ME! lol German had to work this week ;( But they made a plan to get to the temple in a year already! tight I know... Thanks to everyone who sent me letters I got a few this week, including Trevor! That came out of nowhere I will be sending him one soon though;) oh and the last pic is how kids ride bikes here... Elder Godfrey was like hey if you were in America you'd all have a bike.. I Know horrible, but it was really really funny. America is the promise land! This week I studied Moses and Abraham, yeah I felt like a little piece of nothing, but the Church is true! lol I love you all and I can't wait to get the blanket I need it lol...
Love Me


0 comments:
Post a Comment