Hey family, Its good to hear from all of you. And from friends too. This week was very fast, I'm not enjoying how fast the time is going and how sometimes I don't even feel like I sleep at night. We had a wedding this week and I was the Best man. Sweeeeet right. I got to talk during the ceremony and sign some papers lol.. They also had me give a speech.. Then on Sunday we had their baptisms, amazing because now that makes the whole family. A lot of obstacles had to be overcome but it all worked out exactly how the Lord wanted it. 3 months of working, little sleep, and a lot of prayer = Eternal family. That's what the whole mission is about. We took a few trips out to Hualqui this week to do a some interviews. I love doing interviews, I think they are better than the baptism itself. You get to hear newly born testimonies and the see the fire inside of someone to learn and follow their savior Jesus Christ. I loved conference, well for the talks that I actually saw. Between all of the investigators and THE baptismal service I missed about a third. But I actually loved the talk by Henry B. Eyring about the willing to serve and why, and also the talk by Elder Oaks about our desires. So I found out The transfers on Friday which is a few days early when I was invited to the consejo de lideres in Chillan. I am being transferred to Talca Centro to be a Zone leader an area that needs a lot of help. I'm excited to go, but at the same time I do not want to leave at all.... Its going to be very hard to say bye to a lot of people here. I do Not like having to get to know people and love them, and then leave... But whatever. I love the mission and I know that God loves us. I love all of you and Hope you are all doing great!!!
Love Elder Ward
Love Elder Ward


0 comments:
Post a Comment