Love Elder Ward
Monday, April 11, 2011
FAST WEEK
Hey family and friends. This week was interesting, leaving my last sector was very difficult. And coming here was a big change. The bus ride was about 3 and half hours and Talca is a lot bigger than Chiguayante. There are 2 zones in Talca and a lot of surrounding cities that are part of the zone. We have sister missionaries in a place called Constitucion almost 3 hours away, the Zone is quite large. I only know one missionary in my zone lol, Elder Matney my MTC companion he has changed a lot and is having a tough time on the mission right now so I hope I can help him. My New comp is Elder Morgan he is from Utah his family are converts to the church and he goes home in 5 weeks. It will be my first time having to send a companion home lol.. Its extremely different having a companion that actually does stuff. I actually can relax sometimes. Zone leader is a lot more responsibility but you have a good experienced comp so its actually easier than being a District leader. I still don't know my area because for a few days I was out of my sector helping other missionaries and doing interviews as well. We have 4 companionship's of elders and 2 companionship's of sisters but one of them is a threesome. I am enjoying it a lot, I feel a little restricted on what I can do though. My comp has been a ZL for a while and I just don't want to step on his toes too much. Its crazy to think I'm coming up on a year and a half though in the mission. The time is flying, I also live in a house of 4 and Elder Hadfield lives with us. The 4 zone leaders in Talca live together. I love Hadfield we have a lot of fun. I love you all family and I Hope all is going good, I have to fill out of bunch of reports now though so I have to go. JARED EMAIL ME! I started the Book of Mormon over again. I love it, Jacob is cool that's where I got to this week. I know the Church is true and that Jesus Christ is our savior.


0 comments:
Post a Comment