Thursday, April 21, 2011

Another week,,,,, ª!ç

Well another week has passed by! First to answer some of the questions from mom and dad. Talca has 7 wards with church buildings and then all of the small cities around it have a  ward with a chapel. Each ward has about 85 active members. My ward has 2 returned missionaries that came back within the last six months. And NO we do not have a car mom, dad, we are in south America I think Jared understands lol.. Only the assistant's have a truck and no one else. We barely have enough money to live. My comp was sick this week, while he stayed home with a member I went out to work. I couldn't stand sitting in the house. But don't worry mom I'm super strong and wont get sick. Our zone is not going to well, a lot of the missionaries don't like each other and are really unexcited. But hey I'm trying to change that slowly. In a few more weeks this place is going to change. Its the least baptizing part of the mission in the last 8 months. Which is weird because we have the strongest wards in the mission. But Its going to change I have a lot of ideas And I'm praying that some of them will work. We had a training from the President last week and he gave us a schedule, he wants us all to read and study the New Testament and Preach My Gospel in 60 days. I'm super excited and I hope it will remind a lot of the missionaries why we are here doing this. I think its crazy to hear about the new ward still. Its weird to think you are all on Spring break and I'm here Freezing already! It rained 3 times last week. But don't worry we have a lot of blankets in this house. So I just use like 7 and I'm not cold at night. My comp is getting pretty trunky so its a little tough to keep focused, but hey hopefully this is the first and last time I will have to send a comp home. Its crazy to think its almost mothers day!  And no I have no idea how or when yet but I should know next week. I have been having to use my credit card lately sorry, my comp ran out of money last week!!! and we still have 2 weeks left so I'm paying for all the traveling. All the money used on the credit card is just straight food! I'm doing good family I'm learning a lot. I hope everything is going good back home, Emily is doing bike ride? How is jade? Blair has like weeks left of his mission lol.. I love you all and I'll talk to you next week!!!  Email me Everyone!!

Love Elder Ward

0 comments: