Hey family,
Cambios!! my companion is leaving! and I'm staying, my new comp is some gringo who only has 5 months in the mission. The are also white washing Hualqui, and putting in 4 Hermanas, and yes I'm the lucky one who gets to be their district leader.. YES! not. lol NO mini cambios, and a whole bunch of days out of my sector to help them get to know the sector. I'm excited but man it would of been cool if they were Elders. lol but I will definitely learn something. Diego still cant get permiso so we are having trouble getting him baptized. We had a birthday party for the two young boys that we baptized two months ago it was way fun. They smashed his face into his birthday cake. I also sat on a huge piece of glass don't ask me how, but there is a picture lol & gt; It was very loud and it scared my comp. My fake scream didn't help either.
Elder Matthew James Ward


0 comments:
Post a Comment