Hey family this weeeeek was crazy fast, I personally worked the hardest I feel I have my entire mission. And I LOVED it. I woke up tired, went to bed tired and it would hurt to keep working by Friday in the rain with my awesome shoes.. But God blessed us with a bunch of new investigators. Things couldn't be going better in our sector. I am so excited to get these packages, one last request.. lol the book the Peace Giver.. lol we have cambios in one week and we are 100 percent sure that Elder Michie will be leaving. I don't like cambios but sometimes its very needed. I enjoyed all the emails this week especially dads. This week was awesome with the whole earth moving again.. I can't wait to live somewhere where the ground doesn't live 7.0 earthquake and I was like in the dead center of it in a house that half of it fell down in the first quake and everyone was freaking... lol.. But me and my comp handled it good.. We have a kid named Diego who is 17 and ready to be baptized but can't get permiso.. but we are working on that. I'm loving my mission right now. Miss home but I only have like 20 minutes to think about home in the whole week.. So I'm just going to keep working and reading, holy jazz do I love to read but only things that help me learn more.. Sometimes I forget how my life is not normal.. but for me it is.. I don't even think I remember what normal life is. lol.. for the priests... you must have a testimony before leaving or you won't make it. Study the attributes of Christ and apply them in your life. Learn to develop personal pray and scripture study everyday and drop your cell phone and you will be ready for the mission!! lol I love you all!! I love it here (still don't want to live here forever) but as a mission I love it here!!!
Love me...


0 comments:
Post a Comment