Monday, February 7, 2011

NACHOO!!!! February 7, 2011















Hey family and friends this week was absolutely crazy, and yes contacting still sucked But we still did it!  Yeah take that jazz Satan. lol So I had a mini cambio with one elder and he talked to me until like 2 in the morning quizzing me on the gospel lol it was a lot of fun and we learned a lot. We also cleaned the house really good and I made a sweet work out area and I have worked out every day for the last week!!! yeah lol But I still have a belly, but I feel great. I am almost done with a "Marvelous Work and a Wonder, good book. I should finish this week!! I finished the Book of Mormon this week and that felt good this week too... I would like to request the books, Man of God, The Holy Temple by Boyd K Packer which I already have in the house. And I would also love a book about polygamy. I just got to learn more about it people pounded me about it this week and all I got is an example in the Bible, that if God wants it we do it, and the restitution of all things in Acts. But I still would love to know more. I miss the temple so freaking much, I actually really got frustrated... I used that word for mom I was thinking of the word XXXXXX lol.. Because I keep learning things that pertain to the temple which I love, but there is only so much I can remember. Plus how do they expect us to have full strength as missionaries but yet not go to the temple for 2 years!!!!! my shoes.. hahaha one pair is done!! The other are still strangely very comfortable. I only need one pair of new shoes, Only that I went and tried to buy shoes but the only carry 12 in Santiago... yeah I cant buy shoes mom and dad. Besides that I bought food with my credit card thanks... lol This week we had a crazy experience we were walking and I felt a prompting to go to a new converts house whose mom has had bone cancer for 5 months who is also a member.. So we go because we were like one block away.... right as we get there her brother runs out of the house screaming... then Maciel the convert yells for us to go in. She had a good number of her family there visiting and their mother had died less than one minute before we arrived, which was almost just as we got the prompting.  The whole family is screaming at us to save her, that God sent us to save her. I have never had to make a decision like this before, Blessing or prayer, What to say and do? I said a prayer.  Don't remember what I said but everyone was so calm afterwards and I had one of them call an ambulance.  We kept them all calm And most of them separated until the ambulance came 25 minutes later.  In America how long does an ambulance take.. But hey its all good. It all turned out fine the family is fine now.  She (Maciel) bore her testimony in sacrament It was intense, who in all of Chiguaynte would of showed up at that moment.. Only the elders. This week we also had  Nacho Libre masks.. fun... I loved it. We also went paint balling this morning and I didn't get hit once, I was the Kayman of the group. The one everyone hates except if he is on your team. lol It was so much fun Kayman would be proud. Well family Everything is going great I'm learning alot and feeling great I just need more books I will be done with the last one by the end of the next cambio. We have transfers in 2 weeks, not looking forward to that. I love you guys so much!!! And i miss you so much.
Elder Matthew James Ward






0 comments: