This week was absurd! The week went by so fast and I think that God is molding me so much right now I love it. I enjoyed the pictures of dad and Carter. People always freak out when I show them pictures of dad. They are like you look exactly like him. I am really jealous of the Olive Garden though. Man do I miss good food. Me and Elder Findlay made good breakfast burritos and man I didn't realize how much I missed Mexican food. The food here just sucks.... ..................sucks. I miss good food a lot. This week we had a lot of miracles and a lot of tragedies as well. Diego got permiso to get baptized and the parents signed the paper then came to the baptism and stopped it.. They changed their mind. We had a beautiful wedding and a baptism for Nelly. She is just a miracle all together. Because she had been living with a member for ten years except he was married to another woman and couldn't get divorced. Then I showed up ten years later.. getting divorced takes a ridiculously long time even longer if they can't agree on the terms so some people can't get divorced even after twenty years in Chile because Chile is gay. lol missionaries for ten years have tried to baptize her. I asked them if they had ever had a fast so that he could get divorced and then they could get married. They were like no.. this was about 4 weeks ago. I explained the power of fasting and we did it.. he was divorced 6 days later and then married 4 weeks later and now she is happily baptized and my comp got to have the experience of his first baptism in the mission. I had a lot of experiences this week of God speaking directly to me. Some of which where very powerful. I know that he loves me and is helping me. The gospel is true and I'm doing fine. I love you all
Love Elder Ward
New Shoes Finally! Hope they last--can't buy size 12 in Concepcion, Chile


0 comments:
Post a Comment