It's super crazy how fast the time is going by. This last week I had some crazy dreams, one I was in Las Vegas as a missionary and my companion JARED and the other companionship was Blair and Cody. Except Blair and Cody were undercover missionaries and were in charge of our safety. (this is in the future right before the second coming) and me and Jared were on top of a big truck (we were in the parking lot of the Stratosphere and it was all gloomy and fiery) preaching repentance and the restoration to a multitude of about 4 thousand people. Half of the people wanted to listen to us and the other have were trying to kill us. But thats where Blair and Cody came in and took out all the people trying to attack us. It was flipping sweet we had over a thousand baptisms that week. Sweet dream lol.. . I don't know, I think I'm getting a little too bold lately. I just don't care about all the small talk and people rejecting you after 5 min trying to get to know them. All the missionaries talk about faith and repentance and baptism in contacts. But everyone Knows that. I throw out the fact that God has called a Prophet and that there is a man unto Moses on the earth. People either freak out and try to attack me, or the let us in. I went out to Hualqui 4 times this week so basically once a day, to help the sister missionaries, their house sucks. I know I lived their for 6 months. I did some work on their house and I also did tons of contacts finding them new investigators. Its four girls from the states and one is a newbie. Its been a struggle but I'm learning a lot. That's crazy that dad used to be a dl over sisters too.. lol so he knows exactly how it is.. lol two of the sisters came to Chile with me on the plane lol. Its weird that they are going home in less than 2 months. My comp is from a po dunk place in GEORGIA but he is cool, super duper hard worker. I have been using my credit card a lot lately
Love Elder ward


0 comments:
Post a Comment