Wow after a week like this week I am pretty excited to end my mission... ! This week we had a great week and a bad week. Miracle lessons and ones that were the complete opposite. We had 3 investigators leave church during Relief Society, two of which were going to be baptized this Saturday. An argument came up between the women over if a dress was a requirement to come to church. Long story short lets just say the two women now don't want to be baptized. (at least not in this ward) we also had a lot of problems with the missionaries some times I feel like I'm babysitting. I'm all for having fun and being goofy but somethings are just not acceptable as a missionary. We did find a new family of 4 this week that all came to church! We knocked their door and we came to know that they had recently lost a young child who had not been baptized. We spoke of a loving Heavenly Father and a restored gospel that includes the plan a salvation, we opened up with Mosiah 15:25. Lets just say they were hooked at that moment. The father of the family was the first to fall into tears and open to us. They all accepted a baptismal invitation the 5 of November. It sucks sometimes, knocking doors or even having misunderstandings that cause someone to make a horrible choice and leave the Church over a dress. The lord is teaching us a lot, my companion is stressed a lot and gets very upset lately over what is going on. But I don't know, when you see the bigger picture and try to see it as it really is things make sense. I can't wait to see you all and relax a little. I will gladly participate in the service projects mom.. I won't have anything else to do, and what could be better. Thanks for sending me the info about my temple recommend. I received my flight plans and my last few days of the mission stuff, like my interview and jazz. Did you receive the email of all that? I will be home at 10:55 Nov second right?!!! hahaha I love you all and I cant wait to see you, I'm just going to work and be here for two more weeks and I will see you all soon.. I love you all and thanks for all the emails!
Elder Matthew James Ward

