I'M READY TO GO TO BED! MONDAY OCTOBER 4, 2011
So today was crazy we had consejo de lideres in Chillan and president drove me and my companion there. It was a great meeting and we got to play soccer afterwards. But we got home really late and now I'm going to go home. But we will be able to email you tomorrow after lunch sorry!!!! but I love you all!!!
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2011
Hey family this last week was super fast and crazy. We had a lot of
things to do and a lot of problems to deal with. Between companionship's
hating each other and fighting and missionaries having inappropriate
relationships we have had to be the ones in charge of trying to help
them fix it. I'm am so ready to not be a zone leader in a mission any
more.. lol We had a fun time though, I'm surprised the Lord can have
19-25 year old young men be missionaries. Its a miracle! the church is
true just for that. Me and my comp are having a great time we had a
baptism, also my last companion baptized Camilla the girl we had been
teaching for about a month before I left! I should be able to send
fotos next week. We have been having great companionship studies and I
have been learning a lot. It is one thing I will miss about the mission
but I am planning on continuing it with my brother and my friends. I
have been having good work outs to in the morning I'm doing good waking
up on time and getting a good start to the day. One thing I'm very
excited about coming home, not only being able to see the people I
love but I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO THE LAS VEGAS TEMPLE!!! I have missed it
for 2 years now and am longing to return. I also received my flight
planes from the office elders. Scary to think. I don't have a lot of
time to email because we still have to work today. Just know that I
love you all and cant wait to see you! I will work hard and see you
all in four weeks!!
Elder Ward
PS I bought some stuff to take home, dad's has been the most expensive
so far but I'm pretty sure he will like it. But I may have to take some
money out at the end of the month to survive... lol.


0 comments:
Post a Comment