Monday, October 10, 2011

How did we do so much?

Thank you for the emails this week. Happy birthday mom, I will give you a present in 3 weeks. ..... hahaha So this week I honestly don't know how we had time to do all that we did, we got so much done between the entire zone we did a lot of traveling between sectors to do interviews and deal with problems. This zone has a lot of them, I'm glad I'm only here for three more weeks. MOM is now in the stake Relief Society... That's going to be a little different than the Primary. We had a very successful week here in our sector, we got 11 investigators to come to church.. most I have had in my entire mission. The missionary who replaces me will definitely be baptizing. Me and my companion Elder Strong get along very well and we have great studies in the morning. I love it. A lot of missionaries have asked me if I am worried about studying daily after the mission. I'm not, I studied daily before the mission. I actually enjoyed it more outside of the mission. Because it felt more real to me. Here it is expected and a requirement. Before I did it because I enjoyed it and it constantly was changing me. Helping me see the larger picture. I cant wait to get home and go to the temple. Please if you can send me my membership number, the President will want to give me a temple recommend but I lost my old one with my wallet remember!!! I'm working hard and I'm happy don't worry, you all just keep living and I will be home in three weeks. And Jessica I still expect the cup cakes. The pictures are of the sunrise I see every morning when I wake up (I wake up 15 minutes early to see it) it's worth it. It reminds me a lot of the days working graveyard at pets mart and watching the sun rise, some times with Blair as well.. Also picture of my death name tag! And some pictures of a cool sunset of me and my comp. I love you all and cant wait to see you and do stuff with you. 

Elder Matthew James Ward



0 comments: