Hey family how’s it going? Thanks for all the emails again, I really do enjoy reading all of them. I know I can be somewhat lazy and not write a lot. But its starts to get a little old after 2 years and especially when I feel as if I was just emailing you. I’m not enjoying how fast the days are going by. I sent some photos of my shoes, they have been retired. But don’t worry mom the super ugly ones you sent me 6 months ago are still holding up. And about the visa card, I can’t even use them so don’t worry. And yes I got my package!!! I loved it; Blair sending that Petsmart card really got me. He knew what he was doing sending that. This week I learned a lot reading the book of Helaman. Sometimes I wonder how I don’t see things, when I reread the Book of Mormon and something impacts me that I have never underlined or highlighted before. I have been a little distracted because I have discovered the amazing Encyclopedia of Mormonism on the BYU website. I have heard that there is an app for church books now. I want it. Jared this is your assignment! We played American football this pday and man is it so much more fun than soccer to me, maybe because we always play soccer. We should have a baptism on Saturday it all depends on Tuesday. But the 22 year old girl is more than prepared, she is just a little nervous. I got my hair cut and like usual people asked me if I gained weight! It always happens. Because it makes my cheeks look even bigger. I don’t know I have not gained too much weight on the mission only about 10 pounds. Yes it’s all fat but I can get rid of that at home. Or just give it to Cody that fool looks like a twig. I was given a cup cake yesterday after lunch; all it did was remind me of how much better Jessica’s are. I love how amazing our memories are, and our feelings and everything. I can’t wait to taste beautiful and delicious cup cakes again. I’m enjoying the Nesquick whose idea was that they are a genius. Well I love you all, and mom don’t worry about my feet I can handle it. I honestly just love you all and can’t wait to see you again. I will keep working hard and take it day by day.

