Sunday, September 25, 2011

Chile Independence Day- September 19, 2011








Hey family this week was the the celebration of the independence of Chile! I sent some fotos of us flying volantines they are super fun to fly and also pictures of kids in the ward dancing the national dance. I think its the ugliest dance ever. haha It was tough to work this week but we kept working hard. I did find out that I am being transferred to Concepcion. I will be the zone leader there with a very young companion, but I know him and he is really cool. So it will be a fun way to end the mission. Its crazy to think that almost all of my friends are gone from the mission. I feel old. I also can't believe that I only have 6 weeks left of my two year mission. Ha best part of the week is I called the office to find out if I had mail and they were like yes you have 3 letters! Awesome, so at the conference we had I go to the back to get the mail and every zone has a box of mail but us. Our box got stolen that morning as they were loading it into the truck. So If you wrote me I guess it wasn't meant to get to me!!! I have been having good studies lately, I am almost done with 3rd Nephi so I should be able to finish the triple before coming home. Its going to be weird to have a new companion after being with Elder Zepeda for the last 5 months. I have been to the house I'm going to be living in, its on the fifth floor and super nice it even has a balcony. I'm really excited! But if there is an earthquake I'm screwed. Well I love you all and can't wait to see you, sorry for such a lame email but I only have so much time today since Saturday was our pday. But I love you all and cant wait to see you!!

Elder Ward

0 comments: