Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm So Tired!

WOW I’m so tired... I get home at night and Elder Hadfield makes fun of me because all I want to do is go to bed. I enjoyed all of the emails this week its crazy how fast this last week went. We had a few days of just pure rain and contacts. Contacting for hours and not being received by anyone. The amazing thing is that it doesn’t even affect me anymore. I’m just happy to be working. It’s just sad that we have not been getting into houses lately. Me and Elder Zepeda get along really well and work well together, I actually don’t like doing mini cambios anymore because I just like staying with him. We have been comps forever. I had a woman ask me for my shoes. She told me if I was a true disciple of Christ I would give them to her. So when I took off my right shoe and she saw the damage they had, huge holes, my right shoe is bad. She changed her mind and actually apologized to me afterwards for trying to test/mock me as a missionary. I also went out to Constitution this week with Elder Hafen from Las Vegas. I learned a lot on this trip, probably one of the best of my mission. It amazes me the trust that the sister missionaries have in me. I learn a lot from other missionaries and enjoy looking at them and trying to think of them how their parents do or even their Heavenly Father. Me and Elder Hafen also had a very nice lunch on the beach in constitution. It was nice to relax and talk with him. We also had interviews this week; my interview with President Humphrey was really interesting. He let me know of the options for my last cambio.  One is to die as a zone leader in a struggling zone. The other is a lot cooler; he might take 4 hermanas out of a sector and put me there. I would possibly train and be a district leader. He has been thinking about it for a long time and said I’m the one he feels for the job. So I’m nervous but also very excited to find out the cambios next week. Sunday was fun, we left church and got hit with a crazy storm on the way home it was like the movies!! I was completely drenched in about 20 seconds. Hey I love you all and thanks for the emails! I can’t wait to hear from you next week and see you in 9!!

Love Elder Ward