Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hey Everyone Another Week

Hey every one another week has passed and your also probably wondering why I’m writing on Tuesday and not on Monday.  It’s because our president decided to take all of the zone leaders all the way down to Concepcion for consejo de lideres because he was super excited because the mission baptized a lot of people this last month.  So I spent Sunday and all Monday either in meetings or in buses. We also had a big soccer tournament held by our president. I was a goalie and I destroyed the whole time only a few goals were scored on us and we played for 2 hours. I’m doing great,  I’m feeling better Hermana Humphrey has been taking care of me she gave me a bunch of medicine and I should be fine in a day or two more.  It’s great to hear that things are going good at home, dads email cracked me up lol.. Some other missionaries asked me if dad always wears Hawaiian t shirts lol... I’m learning a lot and am enjoying the mission its amazing me at how fast it is going.  I can’t wait to go to the temple I miss it so much. Well I’m running out of time we were given like no time to email but whatever..... I will just write a big email next week.  Next week is cambios and it’s a big chance I will leave.  I have been here for 18 weeks and me and my comp both die at the same time.  So one of us will be leaving president told us yesterday as he was driving.  But hey we will see what happens. I love you all and can’t wait to hear from you next week. And I’m super stoked for my package!!!!

Elder Ward