Saturday, July 9, 2011

It's Freezing!




Thanks for all of the emails this week! I loved the pictures Melissa thanks so much. Its weird to see how much your kids have changed I could almost smell the In and Out in the picture! This week the girl that I got to help teach and see baptized here in Independencia had her first interview with the bishop on wed and she got a calling and set a goal to be on a mission in 2 years when she turns 21. Awesome she also is almost completed reading the Book of Mormon. So things are doing great here, I couldn't be happier. At least here lol.. Yes I Lost my wallet in a collectivo or taxi thing racing to the terminal at 7 in the morning because I was in charge of all the missionaries that would pass through Talca. We also had consejo de lideres in Chillan that was a lot of fun. Its crazy to see all of my friends dying slowly these next few weeks. Today we threw a big party at our house because I remember how dang sucky my first 4th of July was in the mission and couldn't let that happen to the new Elders. It was a lot of fun all 20 of us sang the National Anthem together it was awesome!! But things are going great lately and I'm having a lot of fun, I'm healthy and learning a lot. Its so cold here though, you are so lucky to be in the best city in the whole world right now!!! I love you all and can't wait to see you soon, then I can just tell you stories in real life lol....

Love Elder Matthew James Ward

0 comments: