Monday, July 18, 2011

Quick Week

Hey family, that's super awesome that Jared now has a job! I was getting worried, how is he going to take me out to lunch when I get back with no money! no that's great news tell him I love him.. (since he doesn't email me) That's crazy to think you are all in summer and way hot weather and I'm here in cold rain. It rained for 5 days straight. One day was so hard, that I thought I was in a movie. I couldn't hear my comp and he was 2 feet from me. lol.. Also we got caught in Hail for about 2 hours on Saturday. That was the first time that I have ever done contacts in the hail. Man time is just flying by can you believe it. I mean some days are long but looking at the big picture its so fast. I tried really hard this week to slow down! And just listen learn and ponder. I learned some really cool things. Man I saw a preview for Harry Potter, I'm super jealous!!!! Kayman would win something ! lol .. I hope dad is taking some time to rest not working to hard on that car! I'm doing great I'm learning alot and working hard. Because I'm afraid if I stop working for one hour I will get distracted thinking about home. It has been quite a long time. I love you all and will email more next week!!!

Love Elder Ward

0 comments: