Hey family, this week was super fast, we had a 3 days with the assistants at our house and they did mini cambios with me and my comp for 3 days it was super cool. They had to stay at our house for 4 days because they were traveling between all the zones for interviews and our house is the coolest and we have 2 extra beds. We also had another mini cambio with two missionaries in our zone so I was comps with my comp for like 2 days this week. I got sick and had to stay inside Saturday I Hated it, I feel so bad staying in but all the other missionaries made me. We found sun chips in the big super market in Talca!!! we were all in heaven for about 2 minutes until the bag ran out. It was 2.300 pesos a bag.. that's like 5 bucks.. but totally worth it. I am learning a lot right now even though the time is going by so fast. That's super cool that dad got that new calling Jared will have to start going out with the missionaries and I will when I get home. Dad will be super good for the ward and missionaries in the obra misional!!! Better be studying that Predicad mi Evangelio!!!! its an amazing manual. Thanks for the pictures mom I really enjoyed them. It was a good pday getting so many emails from family and pictures. I enjoyed it a lot. I have found a way to spend less money on food, so its starting to help my wallet a lot and I don't have to use money from home either. I really hope that package gets here fast, Its starting to get really cold here. Some nights the fog is so thick here in Talca you can barely see 10 feet in front of you and you can feel the moisture and you actually get really wet from it. This place is so different from Las Vegas the people too. But the amazing thing is that our purpose in life and what brings happiness doesn't change. Its the same where ever you go. Its amazing how everything is depended on God and the atonement of Christ. I continue to learn every day. I love you all so much, don't worry about me I'm working hard and super happy. I loved hearing from you all and cant wait to get letters in this package even though I probably wont get it for 3 more weeks because I'm so far from the mission office.
Love Elder Ward


0 comments:
Post a Comment