Hey family I loved the fotos. And yes I remember dad taking me and Jared there when I was like thirteen lol. That is super cool that you went out there, when we went I'm pretty sure it rained and there were two old men with buckets full of fish and we caught nothing. That's crazy that Jared is going to go and sell security systems I hope he does good at it, that would be super good for him to make some money. I am super excited to get my package I'm pretty sure its up in the office I just have to wait when it will get to me...NEVER.. lol Its starting to get pretty cold here in Talca and the I absolutely hate the fog. You just get home completely wet. We had a baptism this Friday, a family we found and reactivated. And after four weeks of work the son Nacho was able to baptize his little sister, now he is planning with the bishop to serve a mission. AWESOME.... We worked almost everyday this week, Thursday I couldn't do it I had to stay in the house. But don't worry mom I'm taking great Chilean medicine that doesn't work at all.... lol But I'm getting better I should be better in a few more days. Me and my companion are working really hard, but the missionaries in our zone are all having a tough time helping people progress towards baptism. But we should be able to visit every sector this week and get some work done. Get some miracles happening, sometimes missionaries want to see miracles but don't do anything to make them happen.We could of had a lot more people baptized this week but a lot of the missionaries didn't ask, or invite investigators to do it this week... But hey we have a lot of new missionaries in our zone so we are going to go around doing mini cambios with them so we can try to help. The assistants will probably come down this week to help again about every two weeks they are down to help. So I won't have to pull my hair out by myself. lol... I am doing great though. I have studied the atonement every day this week after lunch, I love Jacob four, verse nine, ten and eleven I think... I used it a lot this week throughout the day to keep me focused on my mission to help people have faith in Christ and Repent. I am loving it here in Chile right now we have to week left of this cambio and then transfers we are all hoping that our house stays the same. I only have three cambios left this is crazy, I am going to work my heart out. I love you all and miss you. My comp made me super trunky for food, he talked about in and out and other restaurants this morning, plus we played volleyball and it was actually a good competitive game. I had so much fun, reminded me a lot of home for sure. But hey I'm working hard, I'm super happy. Even though I'm a little stressed with the zone. I cant wait to get my package still and I loved all the emails that I got from all of you. Especially the pictures. I love you all.....
Elder Ward


0 comments:
Post a Comment