Thursday, June 23, 2011

Strange Week





Alright family, this week was very strange. I worked extremely hard this week, Its as if I constantly come home tired. I am better from the cold that I had finally, I still cough sometimes but I am over it for the most part. Happy fathers day dad! I got to speak in Church on Sunday, I was given thirty minutes.. thanks lol.. So this week I went out to Constitucion to help the sister missionaries three times this week and interviewed nine people to help prepare them for baptism. We should have a family being baptized this next Saturday. Its such a long bus ride out there, two and a half hours out and two and a half hours back. One night we did not get home until 12:15. But hey Anything to help some one be baptized. We had a mini cambio with the assistants and I went out with Elder Keller to Constitucion. But we had the mission truck, sweeeeet... so much faster than a bus and way more comfortable. Here in my sector we had a lot of days with constant rain and cold. We had another classic Rain day where we didn't get into any houses for the six and a half hours of work time in the evening. Plus I love it when dogs bark at you constantly and all the people in their houses look at you like your the dog crap that they just stepped in. Its strange how so many things happen but yet I'm still happy and excited to work. We got into one house this week and in the middle of the lesson a woman came over, And an instant demonic feeling came into the house, even though she seemed like a normal nice woman. I looked at my comp and still stopped the lesson and left. Idon't know, I don't mess with feelings sometimes. Especially when they are difficult to tell if its a prompting or not. I still just do it. We also taught another family and had to leave because the father came home drunk in the middle of the lesson and it was horrible. Me and Elder Hadfield went out to Constitucion this week on a mini cambio and we dressed up as twins and everyone made fun of us, but we loved it. Shows you what us missionaries do for fun sometimes. lol. We have one more week till cambios and its possible that I might leave but I'm pretty sure that I wont. I still have not received that package which I could really use right now in this cold weather. I love you all and thanks so much for all of your emails!


I love you all!!

Elder Matthew James Ward

0 comments: