Monday, May 30, 2011

Hey Everyone

Hey family thanks so much for all of your emails... wait thanks mom and dad for your emails.. HAHA I enjoyed hearing about all the news and whats going on back home. Man I would give anything to be able to go to the temple again. I feel like its been so long. Its very hard to remember covenants if you don't ever hear them. That's crazy that so many people are getting married. Plus that Jade is almost finished with his mission I have not heard from him for 2 years!! Please have him email me with fotos when he is back. Is he going to live with us!? This week for me was crazy, Wednesday we had a mission conference here in Talca and it was awesome we watched a talk given by Elder Holland, and it was just amazing. It made me reflect so much. He talked about having to leave our nets behind us and Loving the savior. He also talked a lot about things that the missionaries are lacking right now over the entire world. I loved it, The conference was pretty stressful for me because the assistants kept making me do stuff. I just wanted to tell them to leave me alone! lol Thursday I took a 2 hour bus ride out to Constitution to help the sister missionaries and that was really fun, It was super cold. the Bus ride home was extremely uncomfortable. I was stuck in between 2 people and the person in front of me was leaning back. Plus I'm a 6 foot tall gringo in a little bus made for Latinos. I ended up standing for the second hour of the ride! lol... Friday I did a few interviews which was awesome I love being able to hear people their experiences and how they came to make the decision to be baptized.  I'm hoping that I get dropped down this cambio, being a Zone leader is not very fun. You have little time in your sector and still are expected to have the same results. I'm trying really hard right now to be 100 percent obedient Its going great so far. I'm still lacking the shoe shine lol.. there just already so ugly I don't want to clean them lol.. Its also hard to go to bed at night, because if you actually do all they ask you to its almost impossible to go to bed on time. you know I still don't have any pictures of our new house, its been a few months and I don't even know what it looks like from the outside even. I hit 19 months in the mission to, that's crazy, wont talk more about that lol. I got my hair cut and everyone keeps telling me got fatter, because now with less hair you can notice how big my cheeks are! lol We also went bowling and I did alright, we only had time for one game I bowled 150 something it was super fun because where we played they only had 2 lanes... lol and they looked 60 years old to. I hope everyone is doing great back home, I would love to hear from some of you. I know we talked on mothers day, but that was a month ago. lol. I'm doing great still working hard and doing all that I know what to do. I am learning a lot about how what is right can not be changed to be bad. What is good is good and what is bad is bad. And you can never get mad at anyone for doing anything that is correct because you to will always feel its correct also. lol.. I love you all and hope to hear from you next week. Next week I promise to send fotos!
Elder Ward