Love Elder Ward
Monday, May 2, 2011
Talca is rising from the dust!!!
Hey family how are you doing! This week was awesome we worked so hard. I think its the hardest I have worked my entire mission. I would get home so tired and wake up tired it was rough but worth it. We got the entire zone to do at least 140 contacts and and to pray to find families to baptize. The last 3 weeks here we had and average of 70 contacts and as a zone we found 16 new investigators. (13 missionaries) This week we had an average of 150 contacts and as a zone we found 57 new investigators. This week we have 3 baptisms and next week we have 6! That's more in two weeks than in the last two months. I am very proud of the missionaries in my Zone we are doing really well and everyone is happy now too. We found 4 families this week in our sector and the Lord is blessing us so much. Me and my comp are doing really good, he is getting pretty trunky which makes it hard for me to focus sometimes but we are still working really hard. Its so hard to have time to email we just got called by the assistants and now we have to go to the terminal and do a bunch of crap. There goes pday lol.. And the time in our sector to work. But hey its what we have to do. I really hope I'm not a zone leader for to long lol.... I'm doing great in my personal studies right now and I'm learning a lot.! I can't wait to talk to all of you next Sunday!!!! I would love it if Blair was there... He is basically my brother. So I hit 18 months last week isn't that crazy. I'm now on the count down to coming home! lol I know you all miss me so much lol... Just know I'm happy and working hard. And that I love all of you and can't wait to talk to you all on Sunday just be on between 4-7 Chile time lol Jared can figure out what time that is for you guys lol!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Love Elder Ward
Love Elder Ward


0 comments:
Post a Comment