Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Dear Family,
That's alot of news.. moms email took ten minutes to read.. geez! lol But sounds like you are all having a exciting time back home. Here at the MTC we had Elder Oaks come on Tuesday and Elder Holland came on Thursday, talk about amazing. On top of that for Elder Holland I was in the 3rd row. He opened it up to questions, then he answered (lol) tight! He bore powerful testimony and the whole thing was just amazing. I'm pretty much sick of the food, they don't change the schedule at all, it's the same every week. Exactly the same! Spanish is coming along, at least MTC Spanish its pretty easy and I finished John and am in Acts now, but I'm also reading the Doctrine and Covenants to. I find myself getting frustrated sometimes because i have to do all the teaching, and teach my comp. It takes so much time. My time is already down to 5 min, love the MTC timers sweet, my comps mail just deleted. But everyone I love you and will write some letters :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment