Monday, December 21, 2009
Last email from the MTC
Hola familia y amigos! This week was muy beuno lol.. Thank you so much for all the letters, email and the package. I will send my SD card home today so you can steal the pictures off of it for my blog. I am almost better all I have is a little cough now! So by the time I leave I will be better. I FELL way behind being sick this last week, but the Lord blessed me with some super powers because I was able to learn everything I drooled through and was sick during in one morning before the TRC lol But I'm caught up now. WE ran into some Chileans from Santiago at the temple on Sunday man they are tiny! and they talks so fast!!! but we were able to talk to them.. now I understand why Jared couldn't understand mike.. lol This last week I read Helaman, and most of Alma, it was awesome, I love how the scriptures can come alive. We also had a really good devotional where they played about 20 of the old Mormon ad's from the 60's-90's hilarious lol... but they taught us alot from them, it was way fun. So I weighed myself again, 188 even so i have gained a few pounds lol not to many though it didn't help that my family sent me my favorite vanilla oreos! lol And we got our flight plans there are 19 of us on the flight to Concepcion and a separate flight for each other mission in Chile with at least 20 missionaries on them! lol We got scammed on how much weight we can have, were flying Chilean.... 2 bags under 50 pounds and a carry on under 17 pounds.. ya there is alot of stuff I might not be able to take. We leave the morning of the 28th, our flight is at 11:20 but we leave for the air port at 8:00 so expect a call sometime during that morning. We fly first to LA then from LA we have a 17-19 hour flight to Concepcion lol... its going to be a fun experience. I took money out at the ATM because we are supposed to have $100 cash for traveling.. This is my last time emailing in America! lol weird I'm so excited though! Christmas will be fun we have speakers and we are told they are not everyday speakers lol so it should be fun. WE get to write home on Christmas so I will write a few letters today and a few Friday. And it would be nice if Jared could put my Chile address on my facebook or something:) for people to have it. I love you all I hope you know that!! I wish I could set up some lights and do secret Santa lol ... but I love you, talk to you on Monday! My last week in the mtc .... will go fast for sure!


0 comments:
Post a Comment