Monday, December 14, 2009
2 Weeks Left!
Yes I had to be a host again this week, I think the Lord is trying his hardest to torture me right now lol.. jkjk well Elder Sacco got the swine flu this week and was put into quarantine! lol but I got his comp, so I was in a threesome from Monday to Saturday. It was hard, one comp is a little boy and the other one has no self confidence and doesn't think the Lord is going to help him at all.. I did my best to really be nice the whole week and try to change/teach them. My Branch President met with me and said that I need to share my wisdom with them and that it's not by chance that I'm with them. Wisdom? I told him to stop lying to me! lol... I'm sick right now it's just the flu, not the swine so I don't have the chance to be in quarantine. I still have to be a missionary in the MTC and work, in quarantine you sleep all day.. Ya sweet! lol But I do have to wear a mask around alot of the time. It's really funny, so I cough more on purpose to freak people out. Especially the Asians lol... they freak out!.. Well I'm learning a lot still, I'm stoked to get to Chile and not understand anything, I mean they will probably be able to understand me, but we had a visit from a Chilean from Santiago on Wednesday and they just talk so so so fast! lol Its going to be so fun. I cant wait to only be able to speak through the spirit and love! Yeah baby it's going to be awesome. I get my flight plans on Friday... sweetnessssss... Yesterday the BYU men's chorus came, they are really sweet. Music is so amazing! I'm still getting over that we are not allowed to listen to music of any kind at all... Oh the Canfields sent me a package Asombroso!!!!(Super wonderful) Good food and a yo-yo and a harmonica!!! whooo my whole floor is happy about it! I ran into Blake, wow talk about someone really growing in the MTC, he is amazing! Oh and Emily, I can iron my clothes now.. So I'm officially grown up right?! hahah I'm writing more letters home, maybe you should try writing back..hmm? So I'm in Revelations right now, dang its intense, but is awesome! lol I have definitely learned how much the scriptures mean if you study by the power of the spirit. Just know the church is true... so when do I get more pictures and stuff, maybe a photo album of the people and things I love? duh... That's what I would want for Christmas.. lol I love you all... Please know that and treat each other like you do.. Oh and Adam, a Elder in my district is just like you, in looks even. He is from Idaho and took state in wrestling he is like my best friend here.. he is like my piece of home lol.. or piece of Adam... jkjkjk they will give me time to write on Christmas and I can call home from the airport!!! Hey I've only got 30 seconds left before I lose my email .. Bye!!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment