Monday, November 23, 2009
Hola Mi Familia
Well the MTC is getting easier than it already is lol, this last week we learned alot of course. That's crazy about the Ward boundaries, kinda makes me sad at the same time though. Why did they have to screw up our perfect ward! gay. WEll Elder Matney my comp has made big progress I'm proud of him, I am not learning as quickly as I would like but I am being patient. Our roommates still fight, they are both sick and blame each other, really fun! lol I weighed myself last Wednesday and I'm on 184 so I actually lost 3 pounds! ha Volleyball in gym time is sweet, I'm quite popular. lol My comp as well as my roommates are going to Chile Concepcion to, same with my favorite missionaries in our district Elder Moss and Elder Hathaway. I tried to print out pictures but they only have 1 machine for now 3, 100 missionaries because Visas for the Brazil mission are not going through so they are all here.. ya FUN Yea! I bought stamps today, eight bucks! What is that, and all the stuff I want to by like gloves I'm not buying because the store here is so over priced I refuse. Its worse than Deseret Book, 23 dollars for gloves.. ya right I would rather freeze. And yes Dad I had the New Testament sophomore year, but I was 14 and ... I was 14....but I'm almost finished with Luke I will probably finish tomorrow. This week is exciting because our Branch Pres. said we will probably hear from 2 Apostles one on Tuesday one on Thursday, maybe-- even better... I'm stoked. I see Elder Roundy about once a week and Elder Waite I have in gym and every meal... I need more ties and a good picture of the Las Vegas Temple!!! please Well I love you all and I only have 5 minutes left I'm writing Jared and Blair, Sorry mom, I can't write, but I love you to. lol BYE!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment