Monday, November 16, 2009

Third week in the MTC-11/16/09

So far its still awesome, I have been getting along and starting to really like some of the Elders in my district. My comp is doing better, he does let me teach him alot and is open to help so its been going good. We are switching bunks tomorrow so I dont have to be on the top! yes, and so i don't have to smell his (edited and edited) all night which is (edited). The other companionship in our room is aruguing alot, but the Branch President talked to us about it, I try my hardest to try to make the peace. So I am almost finished with Mark, then I can start Luke, which is amazing! I still can't believe what I have been missing out on. Our district leader and his comp are now the Zone Leaders which is weird because its usually the oldest group, but we are the second to youngest. I love Sundays! because I actually get to study what the spririt is telling me to and have real personal study. There is also a Sister Ward here who is in our building and her mail and my mail keeps getting mixed up.. hahaha I think its funny, she doesn't. So my teachers have thrown almost all the Spanish at us already, they are using us a guinie pigs and seeing a new teaching idea. They are teaching us all the Spanish in 4 weeks instead of 8 so then we have four weeks of strait practice and review. Its hard because they're going really fast but its a good idea. I just keep praying to the Lord for help, if there is a missionary who doesn't realize they can't do it without the Lord they are dumb. I should stop calling people things, your read in Matthew how much the Lord cares for his children and calling them dumb or something is horrible, just read it. I hate the timers in the MTC.... they start from the time the computer turns on and it takes almost 10 minutes to get to your email then you read them ... but its fun, not to cold, yes there is snow and I am learning alot! I love it !!!

0 comments: