Hey family! I love you guys so much! These last few weeks have gone by so fast. I have now been with Elder Michie here in Tierra Bella for 5 weeks. We have had 2 baptisms and we are planning 5 more this Sunday. Its hard to email right now because I am listening to the conference talks lol. I still don't have a copy! It was amazing to see you guys and to hear how dang good Jared can speak Spanish. lol yes there was another earthquake but it was a good 150 miles away still pretty big here but we are so used to it. I am so happy to start a new year, I have so many goals. Its crazy to think how blessed I am. Things are going so well. I will write more next week, its just hard. Today is not even a pday we only have permission to do Internet. I hope you all start to feel better and that everything is going good. I will write more next week!
Love Me


0 comments:
Post a Comment