Hey family this week went by extremely fast. I don't know what is happening with the time right now. I am already in my second transfer in this sector. I don't really know what to say this week, things are just going so fast. I am falling behind on my journal, more than a week to be exact. Mom and dad, thanks so much for emailing me so much. I'm starting to think that I have been forgotten. And then in 9 months when I'm home everyone will freak out like oh he is home.. but don't you worry I will know who actually remembered me.... So email me fools! I had three emails this week, mom dad Blair.. know when I'm done with this email like wow Internet took 15 min .. lol It s good to hear that everyone has Internet in their house and apartments but cant email me.. Sorry I just had to be a little negative on you guys so you can know that it affects the missionary. We found a lot of new people to teach this week, but all of them we taught once and when we went back didn't want anything. So i don't know what is going on right now only that me and elder Michie have a lot of work to do. This week we did have a lesson with the family we found, its kinda lame because we only have once maybe twice a week to teach them. They hit us with a lot of tough questions and doubts. we didn't answer all of their questions. But man was it amazing how the spirit would tell us exactly what to say. the mom was like, but I don't think that any church has all of the truth I don't understand why. We didn't answer for like 30 seconds, awkward I know. But then it came to me, I was like Maria do you believe that God is our loving Heavenly Father? well yes.. Do you believe that he wants us, his children to return to live with him? well yes. Well then Maria, if you sent Ronald to Japan would you want him to come back? well of course....Would you show him completely how to come back or give him half of the map.. she paused for like thirty seconds. And I said, "God wants us to come back, he gave us the complete road map. Would he give us only 30 percent of the ma?. NO, HE WOULD NOT DO THAT!" They paused for like a minute and afterwards the son who is 24, he was like, that was a really really good answer, we were not expecting that. The Holy Ghost is real, you can not confound a worthy missionary. Another awesome Experience... we were greeting the members as they were coming into the chapel when we heard a really loud thud.(the church is on a big main road.) We look over and we see a flying dog!! but this dog was seriously the size of a camel. It flew for like 30 yards and then landed on the side walk, we were awestruck. Its all we talked about for the next five min. . that dog was dead--- but a few minutes later the dog was a live and walking!!!!! Crazy I swear the dogs here are indestructible. they are made of garbage, its all they eat. Plus one day it destroyed us with rain, I thought we were done with rain, but this may have been the most strong rainstorm I have ever been in and yes we worked in it.. Chile.... I am enjoying the mission, things are going great we just have a lot of work to do. I miss my family and friends a lot, I love you all. It would be nice to get a few emails here and there. I hope things are going good at home and mom and dad might be living solo soon!!!!!! crazy. you guys are old. jk I love you all and hope to hear from you next week.
Love Elder Ward


0 comments:
Post a Comment