Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hey a todos!!!





Hey family how is everyone, thanks for all the emails! Its always nice to see so many emails every week, and to feel the love from my family and my friends. This week was very tiring. I worked extremely hard. Maybe the hardest I have worked my entire mission. We did not have alot of results. But I know that the Lord is pleased with the effort we put in. We had Miryam the woman in the wheel chair come to church. Only after I rode my bike 5 kilometers to find a socket wrench so I could fix her chair. It broke, and she was going to wait for someone to come all the way from Santiago.. nooo you have Elder Ward lol.. Its amazing that I have forgotten how cush cush you all have it in the USA. I bet you could walk into your garage and dad has multiple socket wrenches. Only two people in Longavi have one. I had to get one from the mechanics they were pissed but I got it. As you can see I had alot of fun decorating our house. I really enjoyed the package.. Thanks so much. The holidays are going to be hard for me again. They are such a special time of the year for me. We had a zone activity in the campo, we played soccer and volleyball. We made a sweet volleyball court. lol We also burned shirts.. the four of us who made a year mark, but the hermana ended up using half of my shirt because she couldn't say goodbye to her shirt lol so I ripped mine in half. The mission is going great I love you all. I hope all is well.. Email me!!!

Love Elder Ward


0 comments: