Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hello Family and Friends!

Hola familia!!! This week went by extremely fast, I am so jealous that I was not there to see my sister get married.. Yea sweet for you guys, sucky for me.. lol.  But yes I'm doing really good here in Longavi we had cambios today and nothing changed I am still here with my comp And I am really happy I am. All of our investigators died. In mission terms as if the have died when it comes to progressing. We did find a new family yesterday, I'm stoked about them, the dad loved the restoration. My comps name is Elder Brian Andrez Sanches. I am doing good here, it has still been a big change with the whole training thing. But we are doing good. The branch is doing good, still small but the love is getting better.So I am way excited for the next six weeks, I'm going to work the best I have my entire mission. I just enjoy coming to the house at night and being exhausted. Knowing that God is pleased with my service here. I am truly giving my whole life it feels great. My comp is having trouble giving things up, but hey it happens to to all of us. We don't have a mission conference for 7 weeks but we should have mail here in Linares from the office next Tuesday. I just need to figure out how I can work harder and more efficient. Jared!!! what did you do to your knee, your going to look like Megatron with a giant leg brace!!! haha so that means no driving what are you going to do! I have been doing exercises when  I count blessings that I have received or am receiving from God. Also a list of all the truths I know, and how or why I know that they are true. I Love you all, so much. I love Chile right now, I love the mission. Don't worry about me..Emily are you still doing bike rides? I got to work on my diet or something I work out and I'm gaining weight!! tty next week family!


Love Elder Matthew James Ward




0 comments: