Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Another fast week, and another week of rain!‏

Hey family how is everyone! thanks for all of the emails! Its always nice to get emails. So Emily and Jared, How is the bike riding going? still doing it? And I don't even know who Jared is anymore if he is alive or not.. shoot its been over a month since he wrote me.  So this email will be quick, But I am doing great, my comp has had me on a work out plan. he is destroying me lol.. we got ourselves weighed at a pharmacy today so its legit. I weigh 184 pounds. So I'm doing really good,  just got to get a six pack back! lol yeah!! I feel like the next few weeks are going to fly by, seeing the last 3 did. Its even hard to find time to do things on pday-- So we have the work booming! We have 26 investigators ... only 3 came to church but we are going to change that soon. For dad to know last week we had 6 people at church and this week we had 27 but we should have at least 2 baptisms at the end of next month! but we have a possible 7! I am continually learning alot and I cant believe that conference is this week!! That's like vacation with cake in the mission! I'm so exited. We should have an investigator there too! If you guys could, in my next package I would love some books, nice ones that are small. Like my Jesus the Christ and the Teachings of the prophet Joseph Smith that I had. They are really small and are printed on rice paper. But I will talk more about that with dad next week. I miss you all, I love you all, and I am doing absolutely great!!! don't worry about me... but letters would be nice! We get letters now every three weeks. I will be writing a bunch soon!


Love Elder Matthew James Ward

0 comments: