Saturday, September 4, 2010

I'm an old fart!




So mom, dad, and family, I lost my umbrella.. And I have no money to purchase a new one so this last 3 days I have walked in the rain.. my scriptures are in a plastic bag and my whole body drenched. I am still here with Edler Castillo in Longavi with all the pigs and chickens.. So thanks for all the birthday emails! It was extremely nice to sign on my email and to have so many emails, even from people I rarely hear from. That's good Justin got his call!! I'm excited to hear about Landon I really want him to come here to Chile, in this mission lol.. its possible.. lol So this is the last week of the cambios here so next week its possible I might get a new companion! So this week we had alot of opposition. However you spell it. Lets just start with anti-Mormon folletos here in Longavi.. But don't you worry dad I destroyed those filthy lies and fibs about the Book of Mormon. We only lost one of our investigators. This week we went to our favorite house the family of
Katia and the husband is just having ridiculous questions very difficult and crazy questions. But I called him out with the scriptures about the intent of his questions. Then I answered them and told him he will never know the truth and will never receive answers if he doesn't soften his heart and read the Book of Mormon, which he won't do. I shared with katia last week the talk by Jeffery R. Holland about the Book of Mormon and told her that if anyone ever gives her crap about the church to slap them in the face with the Book of Mormon. (Ha Ha) This week she needed another new Book of Mormon because at work again 5 people were attacking her about her choice to be baptized in the the Mormon cult... bull crap. But she threw at them the Book of Mormon (to read) and didn't let it phase her. We should be baptizing them this Sunday!!! So I'm doing good family, today for my birthday we played volleyball.. well few of us did because it was raining hard. But me and my new buddies fresh from the MTC still played with me.. they are in the pic with me. The lord is shaping me into something, I don't know what, but I think it has alot to do with patience and love lol.. Last night I played bombero, or fireman, the house next door caught on fire so I was up there as people would hand me the buckets of water.. it was fun.. the mission is full of experiences. Don't worry about me family I'm doing fine. Just ready for a new companion , and I'm ready for spring... why won't it come lol.. Love me...

0 comments: