Thursday, August 26, 2010
I can see clearly now that the rain is gone!
Hey family whats up!! So dad and mom thanks for the emails, its nice to know that 2 members of my family have enough time to email me. lol That's hilarious about dad and the dogs lol I can see him trying to take off his BOOTS and the dogs messing with him and then sleeping with him on the couch. That's crazy that so many people are working on their mission papers and then on top of that how many young men from our ward are already out in the mission. Isn't Regan almost coming home!? holy jazz.. Well hey family this week was pretty much the same except that it only rained once!!!! Its almost spring here I'm so excited to start wearing only a camisa blanca again and start feeling like a real missionary again. So I have not been taking alot of pictures because I am tired of not having pictures of baptisms! But the 5th of September we should have two!!! I am working extremely hard for it. We visited her last night and she had 4 friends over, all with pages of questions about life, the scriptures and church. All her friends are Catolica and she told them that we have all the answers. It was a very fun hour and a half lol.. But its true this church is the true church of God. So we finally have investigators here in Longavi. The work is progressing and I am learning more than I ever thought I could. I wont lie I'm really ready for a gringo companion lol or at least some one who can do some of the work too.. lol So I would like mom to know that I flossed every day this week! and I worked out. Now that its not to cold I can do stuff, before it was to cold to ----.(pass gas) I left Katia our golden investigator that we contacted in the rain a copy of the Liahona the general conference one and she is going to read the talk about the Book of Mormon by Jeffery R. Holland lol.. she told me she is going to read them all. lol Life is good, the Church is true and I love my family and friends. Peace out!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment