Hey family, I will start by answering some of the questions that mom and dad asked. I still have not received my credit card, and yes dad there is a baptismal font here in Longavi. That's really funny about Kayman and Jared with different kinds of music. Don't worry Kayman I would have listened to country music with you, Jared just doesn't like it because he hasn't met the right girl yet... lol.. get on it Jared. So August is weird here in this part of Chile, it rains one day and its sunny the next. It only rained 3 times this week it is getting a lot better. So this week I'm still a missionary lol.. And don't worry I'm not homesick. Its just really hard when you always have to do everything, I teach the lessons, I resolve doubts, I do everything that's all I'm going to say. I just can't wait to get a companion that is like a friend. I have never had a hard time with getting long with someone or being patient for a long time, then I came on a mission. lol.. I'm so excited about Landon!!!! He better email me himself about it maybe a video even or at least a foto. I am extremely excited for him. I love that kid, I have never spent more time playing video games with someone else. So we have a family we are teaching and this week the mom was like Elder Ward I have something to tell you. I was like shoot, because the last week we went over the Word of Wisdom. She was like Elder, I need a new Book of Mormon. At work they tried to get me to drink cafe, (coffee) then they made fun of me, so I shoved the Book of Mormon at them and told them to read it and try to deny it. Yes I gave her a new Book of Mormon lol, I was extremely happy for her, she is ready for baptism she just is lacking assistance because she is still working on getting Sunday morning off. But she is converted its amazing how powerful the Book of Mormon is. So I got my package this week, I wrote a little thing in the Latin Book of Mormon (this is what he asked for his birthday) for Elder Castillo he loved it. Now I just hopes he reads it. I m doing good family, I'm loving a lot of things down here. I got to start working out.....
Love Elder Ward


0 comments:
Post a Comment