Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Baptism and a Transfer

Good news! we had Miryams baptism!! It was amazing she loved it, it took the two of us lol she asked me to say the words though. It was good for the rama. Everyone was so excited, the rama has grown so much. I read a book this week called the Miracle of Forgiveness. It was amazing! I learned a lot. We are going to be baptising Nicolas next week Miryams son, and a woman named Patricia and her son Javier the 19th. But I won't be there, I am being transferred. to Chigyuante the same zone as Hualqui. But I am in Terra Bella now its where I lived for three weeks after the earthquake. So I already know some of the people. Not excited to be changed. Or to say good bye to the people that I love here. Even though I have knocked every door 4 times now, officially as of Saturday. And i could call them by name lol.. my comp was laughing about it. We knew i was going to be transferred. So I have to start working out. I'm starting to gain weight fast. I'm almost 200 pounds. So I didn't even know it was Thanksgiving lol Not until today, and its funny we were fasting as a zone on Thanksgiving. lol That's what I did. what did you guys do? I miss you guys a lot, and don't really have a lot to write now, I did have some stories I wanted to tell but I can't remember now I can't stop thinking about being changed for cambios.

I love you all!!!
Elder Matthew James Ward



0 comments: