Hola Familia, I don't have alot of time to email today because I have alot to do here in Conce, I'm sending some letters and I have to go to the mission office, my visa papers are back and that means alot of running around the city to finish up my visa. The good news is here in Concepcion we have really good computers so I can type really fast! lol I hope all is well and that you help each other out. So Jared is working, driving the Honda and has a sweet phone! that's cool, I hope he is taking care of that car, I drove it for 2 years not one scratch! Cleaned it twice a month to! This last week here in Hualqui has gone by really fast and I have had alot of crazy experiences. We got prayed for and I think cursed by a crazy Evangelical lady and her daughters, she used to be a member. Member for 14 years lol she wouldn't deny the Book of Mormon though, but she hated the church it was really scary. That's one of the many creepy and crazy experiences I have already had here in Chile lol I'm sure Jared can tell you guys plenty. So our investigators are doing really well German is in Mosiah! We gave him a Book of Mormon 3 weeks ago! lol we are having alot of success and I'm starting to teach alot now to. The language really came this week, I have no doubt that in two more months I will be fine. We had dinner at Hermano Sotos house, the guy that looks like Kayman, it was so fun! He kept telling us jokes in English and quoting movies like Anchorman lol.... Me and my companion are doing really well, we have made alot of changes and made alot of goals. I made an chart to check off the days that he wakes up on time lol or works out... One of these weeks that we have more time, I will have to write a longer email, or I will just send a few hand written personal letters soon too... I thought I knew the power of the Book of Mormon because of my own experiences with it, but just this last month here in Chile I have learned so much more, because every time I read I have had new experiences and relating it to myself and my investigators the Lord just downpours knowledge lol.. So the pictures, food here in Chile is cheaper bigger and in weird baggies lol so I now have a kilo of yogurt for breakfast or before bed! yes!!! So good yes that's almost 2 pounds, wait maybe it is more I don't know! I thought they were kidding in school when they say only America uses feet and pounds and jazz.. Nope I should of paid attention! lol And Dad you should just build a sweet greenhouse!? I'm using my credit card to day to by a jacket just to let you know!! Well I love you all and I will write more when I'm not so crazy busy!!!!
P.S.
So that other picture of the couch, yes i carried it upstairs and yes itsmy study chair, i call it the chair of revelations!! And no its not the chair of dreams....


0 comments:
Post a Comment